Just put this on my fridge as a healthy little reminder.
Tips for Waking Up Early
- Lay out the clothes you plan to exercise in the night before and set your socks and shoes in front of your bed.
- If it’s comfortable, go to sleep in your sports bra and running shorts. That way, half the work is already done when your alarm goes off.
- Whether you’re using a phone or alarm clock, put it far away enough so that you have to get out of bed to turn it off.
- Set a bottle of water close to your alarm clock, preferably with some lemon juice in it. Also, keep some no-bake energy bites nearby. You’ll need those first thing.
- When your alarm goes off, DO NOT HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON! I really can’t stress this one enough. Just don’t do it. Set the alarm for the latest time possible, so you trick your brain into thinking you’re in a hurry, rather than thinking, “I can sleep for 10 more minutes.” That 10 minutes won’t make you less tired. It will, however, turn into 20 minutes, then 30 minutes, then no workout for you. Trust me on this one.
- While you’re up, grab that bottle of water you set aside the night before and drink a good amount. The lemon juice will kick start your metabolism and help your body wake up faster. Then eat an energy ball or two. Chewing will let your digestive system know it’s time to start working, and the protein-packed bites will fuel your workout.
- Before you even think of heading back to bed, put on your sneakers and the rest of your workout gear. Put in your headphones and start listening to some music. Now you’re ready to go before your brain has figured out what just happened.
Your workout routine.
Well, I don’t have a specific one because school is ridiculous and i don’t have time to exercise but during the summer I used Pop! Pilates on youtube to exercise.
These were the names of the videos i used.
How To Do the Splits
As Long As You Love Me-Love Handles
to me beauty is strength. and I don’t mean the jacked muscles kind of strength. I mean the kind where you fight everyday for something you want. the kind where you do things that scare you. when you overcome things that could have destroyed you. when you continue to smile no matter what is…
Slimkicker is a brilliant free website, which helps people achieve their health and fitness goals in a really fun way :-)
It’s definitely worth you guys giving it a check out.
You can set yourself challenges, goals, rewards as well as find loads of helpful info on foods and calorie data! There are also diet recipes for you to try.
So go have fun; dieting doesn’t have to be boring!
the rules never change.
Someone to email, maybe text, to keep each other motivated and stay on track together Let me know! :)
Txt me! My number is 618-301-6719. I’d love to stay in touch, I’m looking for a weight loss buddy too